Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Blogging
Fortunately for me, I already have a livejournal account--which may or may not prove to be more complicated than blogger, so far they're fairly comparable--so I'm already comfortable woking in this format. The only frustrating thing that I've discovered from creating a blog and the actual blogging is that I'm not quite sure how to delete one of my accounts. Here's what happened: fool that I am, I didn't read the instructions on the SLCPL Learning Library site thoroughly enough or I would've made just the one account that's connected to my google account. So I have an account with my yahoo e-mail address and one with my gmail address. And I have yet to discover how to delete an account. I wouldn're really consider this a problem with Library 2.0 though. Thus far it's been very simple and straightforward, and quite user-friendly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment